1. Collection of information
We collect information when you register on the site, go to your account, make a purchase, participate in the promotion and / or exit the account. The information includes your name, email address, phone number and credit card information. In addition, we automatically register your computer and browser, including IP, software and hardware data, as well as the address of the requested page.
2. Use of information
The information we receive from you can be used to:
- Make services suitable for your individual needs
- Offer personalized advertising
- Improve our site
- Improve user support system
- Contacting you by email
- Arrange a share, competition or organize a study
3. Protection of personal data in online sales
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Your personal data will not be sold or in any way transferred to third parties for any reason, except for the necessary data to fulfill the request or transaction, for example, when sending the order.
4. Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, exchange or transfer personal data to third parties. This does not apply to reliable companies that help us in the operation of the site and conduct business, provided that they agree to maintain the confidentiality of information. We are ready to share information to prevent crime or help in their investigation if it is a question of suspicion of fraud, actions that physically threaten people's safety, violations of the rules of use or in cases where it is provided by law. Non-confidential information may be provided to other companies for marketing, advertising, etc.
- Definition of third parties:
If you have expressed interest through the Website when purchasing a product or services offered in advertising or through the Website in order to respond to Advertising, further communication, or a possible transaction (purchase / sale) with respect to offering a product or service offered in advertising between you and the advertiser.
other third parties to whom you have given permission to share your data with Markts.in (for example, in the context of cooperation).
- Companies with whom we intend to unite in the context of reorganization, or which we have taken under ourselves.
- Members of our violation report, if the owner of the intellectual property right or the intermediary in good faith believes that the advertisement violates the rights of the owner. With all participants of the "Notice of Violation", the agreement will be concluded before the provision of personal data, which means, among other things, that the data is provided in strict condition that they are used only in the context of legal proceedings, or obtain legal advice and answer questions from the advertiser there is a speech.
Without limiting the foregoing, we will - in our efforts to respect your privacy and leave the site free from malicious persons or parties - not to disclose your personal information to law enforcement officials, other government officials or other third parties without a court decision or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, if we do not believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent imminent injury or unavoidable finances O loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- Information that you share on Markts.in: On our website, users have the opportunity to exchange advertisements and other data with other users, making this general information available to other users. Since you can also get in direct contact with the buyer or seller on our website, we advise you to consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal data that you share through our website, and therefore we can not guarantee the confidentiality or security of the data that you share with other users. We highly recommend you if you visit our website from a shared computer or computer in an Internet cafe to log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and / or your data, you need to delete the cookies and the history of visiting your site.
5. Protection of information
We use a variety of security features to ensure the safety of your personal data. At your service is the most modern encryption. Only those employees who work with a specific task (for example, technical support or payment) get access to personal data. Servers and computers on which confidential information is recorded are in a safe environment.
- Marketing Objectives
You agree that we may use the information we collect to send you or without personalized offers or to contact you by phone for products or Markts Services or companies that may be of interest to you. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We can combine your information with the information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionality. If you do not want to receive marketing messages from us, you can indicate your preferences in the contact form.
6. Using cookies
Our cookies are used to improve access to the site and determine repeat visits. In addition, they allow you to track the most interesting queries. The cookies do not transmit any confidential information.
We use e-mail to provide you with information on your order, company news, product information, etc. If you wish to unsubscribe, each letter provides detailed instructions on how you can do this.
9. Contact information: If you have any questions about the Marketplace and on our website, please contact us here.